CobraCMD with GenMarkdownTree
Experiment with the GenMarkdownTree method available with cobrago.
The command line utility can be executed by running:
bazel run //cmd/cobradocs version
The markdown tree for the docs can be generated by running:
bazel run //docs/cobradocs -- --dir $PWD
- Markdown or YAML generated from the docs works fairly nice
- Better fit would be YAML, then providing it to a markdown templator (or alternative tools)
- Feels like having an OpenAPI spec for the CLI would make this process easier (build docs from the OpenAPI spec)
- Need to have a reference to the command object for the CLI
- Files are written into a directory, or dumped to a buffer & stdout
- Can be good for getting some docs out, but is this the ideal direction?